When you are truly Out Of Options…this is the knife to reach for.
You should always bring a gun to a knife fight–two, really–but when you are neck-deep in trouble and you can’t get your gun, the Triple-O knife could make all the difference. This unique design combines these life-saving features:
- A thick (4.5mm or .177″), flat-ground blade to power through anything.
- A tall, wedge-shaped guard to keep your hand off the cutting edge without impairing combat effectiveness.
- Finger grooves that guide your hand into position when milliseconds count
- An upward-oriented cutting edge–because the soft parts of your attacker (belly or throat) are best met with an upward thrusting motion using powerful muscles like the biceps and legs.
- Compact size: a 3 1/4″ blade in 6 5/8″ OAL, for easy carry on a belt, under the arm on a vest, or in a boot.
This is not a fancy “tactical folder” that looks cool being displayed in your collection. It’s a simple hunk of sharpened metal and molded plastic that can save your life when literally nothing else can. If you can’t dial 911 because you ARE 911–this knife is for you.
Comes with a sturdy Kydex sheath to keep it close at hand.
Belt clips available for just $6 more when you order a knife–make sure you click on the coupon in your cart! Glass-filled nylon, adjustable to fit up to a 2″ belt. For horizontal, vertical, or 45 degree carry, or drill it out for whatever angle you prefer. Comes with two screws and rubber washers (thread locker recommended!). Note that both screws must go on the same side of the blade to fit. Instructions included.
Also available: blunt trainers for safe practice
For you, or for the cop or soldier in your life: I hope you never need it, but I hope it’s on your vest or belt when you do.
Want to hold one in your hand before buying? Available at:
Neve’s Uniforms and Equipment
5120 Osage St.
Denver, CO 80221
Toll Free: 1-800-530-2015
6806 S Dallas Way
Greenwood Village, Co 80112