We don’t deny that we’re trying to sell something–just look at our products page to see what that is. But we won’t sell (or give) your personally identifiable information out to anyone except:
- To make that sale happen. For example, financial institutions will get your credit card information and shippers or outside warehouses will get your address. Any person or organization in the chain required to get your purchase to you will get what they need to do it.
- To improve our customer service: If we employ any third party organizations such as survey services or marketers to help us serve you better, we may share it with them.
- To assist law enforcement if we believe we have information relevant to the investigation or prosecution of a crime or for the safety of any person.
- To comply with a subpoena or court order.
- As part of a sale or transfer of assets. If Leo Combat, LLC or a significant chunk of its business is acquired by another company or sold in bankruptcy proceedings, then our customers’ information related to that business may be sold as well.
Other than that, we keep it to ourselves. We aren’t using our customer list as a profit center.
We also make a reasonable effort to protect it from unauthorized access, but as you know, the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot take responsibility for the theft of information.
And while you may get email updates or offers from us if you choose, we’ll gladly take you off our list. Just reply with “unsubscribe” in the subject line, or send an email to email@example.com to let us know. We’d also be happy to take reasonable steps to delete any personally identifiable information that you may have given to us in the past even if you aren’t getting emails.
Please do bear in mind that this policy can change without notice. So check back once in a while to make sure that you are up to date.